By CATALYST @ HEALTH 2.0
GuideWell Innovation, in collaboration with Catalyst @ Health 2.0, is thrilled to announce the opening of applications for the GuideWell Matchmaking Summit – a new corporate/investor matchmaking event hosted at the GuideWell Innovation Center in Orlando, FL on August 29-30, 2019.
This exciting opportunity connects established healthcare organizations and investors with growing health technology companies. Through professionally curated meetings, the event is designed to encourage synergistic relationships while promoting the testing, commercialization, financing and adoption of innovative digital health tools. Meetings are arranged based on participating organizations’ needs and areas of expertise, allowing for the cultivation of diverse partnership opportunities between digital health innovators, healthcare corporations, and investors that support the growing digital health ecosystem.
The GuideWell Matchmaking Summit is a 2-day event that will be held at the GuideWell Innovation Center in Orlando, FL. The first day of the Summit will be a corporate matchmaking opportunity for invited scale up health technology companies to meet with healthcare organizations that are qualified customer prospects. participants will have a series of meetings that are arranged based on “matched” areas of focus. Innovators will have the opportunity to demo their technology, detail their value proposition, and discuss business avenues with potential partners. Concurrently, healthcare leaders can identify up-and-coming digital health products to utilize at their organizations.
The second day of the Summit will be an investor showcase/matchmaking event for invited health technology scale ups to connect with a national network of venture capitalists. Scale up health technology companies will be competitively selected to attend the Summit based on customer/investor fit with attending corporations and investors.
Key Benefits for Participants
● Concise meetings with vetted innovators to maximize time efficiency
● Source pilot ready solutions that fit your needs
● Identify investment opportunities
● Opportunity to discuss goals and potentially form partnerships
● Impactful meetings with key healthcare stakeholders
● Chance to pitch your product and receive valuable feedback
● Opportunity to build commercial partnerships with established leaders
● Network with a variety of health tech innovators and prominent professionals
- Pre-vetted portfolio of scale up health tech companies with proven traction
- Ability to conduct short introductory meetings in an optimized format
- Opportunity to network with peer health tech investors from across the U.S.
- Chance to connect with network of healthcare corporate executives
How It Works
Please join us on August 29-30, 2019 to be part of this exciting opportunity! The deadline for applications is Monday, July 22, 2019 at 11:59pm ET. Event details and online applications are available at https://guidewellinnovation.com/matchmaking-summit/.